Joint™ Formula (120 caps) by Mountain Peak Nutritionals
Joint™ formula has been scientifically developed to facilitate the greatest opportunity for joint support and contains ingredients that work together to maximize the body’s ability to promote cartilage regeneration.
- Glucosamine is required for the synthesis of glycoproteins, glycolipids, and glycosaminoglycans (also known as mucopolysaccharides) and these carbohydrate containing compounds are found in tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and synovial fluid; according to research, glucosamine may play a role in slowing cartilage degradation.
- Meriva®, a potent combination of turmeric (curcumin) and phosphatidylcholine, has a reported 20-fold improvement in bioavailability, versus a standardized turmeric extract.
- Boswellia serrata (Indian Frankincense) contains plant acids that have been found to display potent properties and may be beneficial in supporting soft connective tissues such as joints, tendons, and ligaments and soothing inflammation after exercise over-exertion.
Recommended Use: Take 2 capsules 2 times daily with food, or as directed.
Available in 120 gelatin capsules
Meriva® is a trademark of Indena S.p.A.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
|Serving size: 4 capsules|
|Amount per serving||%DV|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid and Ascorbyl Palmitate)||75||mg||83%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Monomethionine)||30||mg||273%|
|Copper (as Bisglycinate Chelate)||1.5||mg||167%|
|Manganese (as Citrate)||20||mg||870%|
|Joint Proprietary Blend:||2450||mg||*|
|Glucosamine sulfate, Boswellia serrata extract (resin), Bromelain, Devil’s Claw extract (root) (Harpagoyphytum spp), Meriva® Turmeric extract (root), Collagen (Type II), Ginger extract (root) (Zingiber officinale)|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other ingredients: capsule (gelatin, purified water), silicon dioxide
Contains: trace amounts of shellfish
Meriva® is a trademark of Indena S.p.A
Joint™ formula effectively promotes increased joint mobility, less pain and reduced inflammation by providing clinically effective raw materials that studies show alleviate symptoms related to osteoarthritic conditions.
- Glucosamine sulfate inhibits the degradation of proteoglycans, which help rebuild damaged connective tissue
- Meriva®, a potent combination of turmeric (curcumin) and phosphatidylcholine, acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and has a reported 20-fold improvement in bioavailability, versus a standardized turmeric extract
- Boswellia serrata (Indian Frankincense) promotes healthy joint and connective tissue function by maintaining normal leukotriene levels